Friday, March 20, 2009

Because because because because BECAUSE!

I used to write.
I used to write a lot.

Now, I have a place to write. There is the baby blog and a catch all blog but I don't have a place to focus on something that I really like to talk about but haven't really written much about.

Food.
Food and cooking.
Food and cooking and restaurants.

So this will be the place for that.

I've invited my Mom and my Sisters to join me in the fun of writing about food and all that goes with it- memories and recipes and the search for that perfect plate of burnt ends. Or whatever you may be searching for.

Oh, and the TITLE of this post? I just got done watching the KU game and I have the Wizard of Oz on my mind...because of the wonderful things he does......

No comments:

Post a Comment